Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ghosts of Disney Past- 8th Grade Trip

Done with my undergraduate year at Indiana University.  That feels really weird.  High school seemed to go on and on forever and ever, but college evaporated into thin air in a snap.  It felt really nice though to have a legitimate answer when someone would ask me "What are you doing after college?"  I would answer, with a smile on my face, "I'm going to Disney World!"  That probably got old fast.  So to prove that I really graduated...

Unfortunately, I still have not received either of my diplomas yet, but here is me and my cousin outside of the great Assembly Hall after commencement.  So, now I am trying to be productive... packing and unpacking, cleaning, plotting (I mean planning), watching Daily Show and Colbert Report, etc.  I have a hotel and a plane ticket.  Now I am going to reminisce some more.
Middle School was the closest to hell I have ever been, but there was one nice, shiny light at the end of the tunnel:  Disney World and Universal Studios.  Marching band gave me my first trip without parents (it would give me several other opportunities like this).  It was scary and frightening, but really it was just awesome.  Below are some really bad quality pictures.  They were taken with a disposable camera and then photographed with an ipod touch... yeah, they are bad, but I like them.
Outside Magic Kingdom (I am the blurry person, second on the left)
Hollywood Studios phone box with friends
He was totally going to jump us as we sailed by.  Don't be fooled by their happy song!

No comments:

Post a Comment